Welcome ! edit account | X2 Profile: No X2 profile found | Site Theme: winter | Account: Sign Up (FREE) User Login

Post your desktops here

144 replies [Last post]
saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

supre_drake wrote:
Here's mine. I actually have 2 desktops and a laptop, but this is my primary.

I have a big monitor which is why my desktop looks so large, I guess.
wow that desktop gets auto 5/5 just because it has portal on the desktop Grin

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

seanaf's picture
Offline
Supreme Master
Joined: 13/05/2009

Here is my 24" imac desktop. Jealous? tongue

Edit: Sorry here is the right picture.

AttachmentSize
Picture 4.png 1.25 MB
saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

seanaf wrote:
Here is my 24" imac desktop. Jealous? tongue

Cant see it but no, more like hungry - mmm apple sauce Yarr!

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

demirep77's picture
Offline
Master
Joined: 27/03/2009

argh! my monitor is SO TINY!

bête noire (bet-NWAHR) noun:
An object or person that is particularly disliked or that is to be avoided

seanaf's picture
Offline
Supreme Master
Joined: 13/05/2009

Ok I uploaded a new image so hopefully people can see it now. Mac is way better than PC. Totally worth the 2k.

killercars5000's picture
Offline
NeoMallers Elite
Joined: 28/02/2009

seanaf wrote:
Ok I uploaded a new image so hopefully people can see it now. Mac is way better than PC. Totally worth the 2k.

are you CRAZY?!?!?!? Portal doesn't work on macs tongue

And mean tree, does my desktop at least get a 4/5? tongue

And buahahaha, my comp has the best stats so far cool Do I get the Outstanding Computer Specs (or OCS) award? oh

AttachmentSize
startmenu.jpg 104.93 KB
saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

killercars5000 wrote:
seanaf wrote:
Ok I uploaded a new image so hopefully people can see it now. Mac is way better than PC. Totally worth the 2k.

are you CRAZY?!?!?!? Portal doesn't work on macs tongue

And mean tree, does my desktop at least get a 4/5? tongue

And buahahaha, my comp has the best stats so far cool Do I get the Outstanding Computer Specs (or OCS) award? oh

yeah hardly any programs works on macs x.x Well lately, they're coming out with more but no right mouse clicks either sad At least the ones at my labs. You would have gotten a 4/5 but since you have two internetcrap explorers on the start menu, that's -5 per IE so you're at -6 / 5 tongue

jk

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

kirsty_to_stay's picture
Offline
Super Mod
Joined: 22/04/2008

I kinda tidied mine up a bit before i took the screenie, since it was a right mess lol so thanks mean tree for making me clean my desktop up a bit!

Ooops I didn't obey instructions, and did it in jpg instead angel *joins the cannot read club* and you dont want to see my shit laptop stats tongue

Edit - png version with stats added, along with thieving of your term "craptop"
___________
Kirsty, aka evil super mod
Sniper, maller, restocker
Silverdragon siggy stealer
Best wearables shop owner ever!

AttachmentSize
desktop.jpg 97.11 KB
craptop.png 640.29 KB

___________
Kirsty aka "the sensitive one"
Silverdragon siggy stealer
Tasty tent seller

saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

dont have to do it in png tongue and that desktop is so handy, stuff just keeps getting dropped there each day till it goes boom

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

killercars5000's picture
Offline
NeoMallers Elite
Joined: 28/02/2009

mean tree wrote:
killercars5000 wrote:
seanaf wrote:
Ok I uploaded a new image so hopefully people can see it now. Mac is way better than PC. Totally worth the 2k.

are you CRAZY?!?!?!? Portal doesn't work on macs tongue

And mean tree, does my desktop at least get a 4/5? tongue

And buahahaha, my comp has the best stats so far cool Do I get the Outstanding Computer Specs (or OCS) award? oh

yeah hardly any programs works on macs x.x Well lately, they're coming out with more but no right mouse clicks either sad At least the ones at my labs. You would have gotten a 4/5 but since you have two internetcrap explorers on the start menu, that's -5 per IE so you're at -6 / 5 tongue

jk

But I don't use IE anymore sad and IE 64-bit, surely you wouldn't reduce points for that oh Plus I've also got Chrome, Opera, AND Mozilla, surely that cancels out the IE oh PLEASE GIVE ME A 4/5! I BEG OF YOU! This is very important to me sad

NeoMallers is made possible through non-obtrusive google ads.
Please consider whitelisting your adblockers to help with costs. Thank you!