Market Sizes

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Leelo513's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 7 months ago
Joined: 20/02/2009 - 2:46pm
Market Sizes

What are the current sizes for each market?

-------------------------------------
*star*MODERATOR NOTICE | EDIT
-------------------------------------

Main market minimum: http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml?type=list&limit=770
Island http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml?type=list&limit=400&world=1
Spooky http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml?type=list&limit=410&world=3

neofreak12356791's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 17/04/2009 - 11:30am

275 for spooky
332 for island
605 for main

evilgoatmonster's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 months ago
Joined: 24/05/2009 - 8:53pm

I wish they would delete all of the account that are in a market that haven't been on for a long, long time.

raine_storme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 27/03/2009 - 2:36pm


Mm, that would be nice. It would make people more likely to access shops through there, also... Nothing is more annoying than trying to browse through the shops there, and hitting empty after empty... So I'm sure it would help the sales of everyone in the market, to have those people gone. :O It would make the huts a lot less stable, though...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
~~ Come visit my map shop ~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------
~~ Come visit my map shop ~~

saudor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 4 hours ago
Joined: 10/06/2007 - 12:30pm

raine_storme wrote:

It would make the huts a lot less stable, though...

Exactly and sales will be crappier. With the empty shops, even if you're not on top of the hut, you still get better sales because of that empty shop being less distracting (as opposed to a fully active mall shop)

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

armygirl80's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 11 months ago
Joined: 09/05/2009 - 1:50pm

Spooky: 271
Island: 321
Main: 592

Unless its gone up or down that's last I know.

heartlessness_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 9 months ago
Joined: 13/06/2009 - 10:10am

http://www.neopets.com/~bugsy_lenny#E.%20Mall%20Marketplaces

Click the names of the marketplace that is in the second paragraph in the parentheses to see the min for each one.

jetcitywoman13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 29/12/2008 - 2:44am

evilgoatmonster wrote:
I wish they would delete all of the account that are in a market that haven't been on for a long, long time.

I remember reading an editorial question regarding this several months ago, I believe TNT said they were going to look into it. Probably right after they release all the items they haven't over the years. Wink

jetcitywoman13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 29/12/2008 - 2:44am

found it... maybe its not possible??

Neopets Editorial - Issue: 375 | Question #6 [link]JN ID: 7722

Okay, so could you guys maybe add an option to not show your shop in the marketplace (a "hide" feature, if you will)? In addition to that, once an account is frozen or inactive for 365+ days, the "hide" option could automatically go into effect, removing those shops from the marketplace. Seeing all those disabled accounts in the marketplace is pointless, since no one can visit an iced shop. Plus all the "Last Spotted: A very long time ago" shops need to go, too, since those shops are all empty. They serve no point. Thanks for listing, and thank you guys for all that you do for us. Smile ~jerseygirlie007

We like your thinking! We're going to ask around and see if this is possible.

angel_shortcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 20/06/2008 - 1:59pm

jetcitywoman13 wrote:
found it... maybe its not possible??

Neopets Editorial - Issue: 375 | Question #6 [link]JN ID: 7722

Okay, so could you guys maybe add an option to not show your shop in the marketplace (a "hide" feature, if you will)? In addition to that, once an account is frozen or inactive for 365+ days, the "hide" option could automatically go into effect, removing those shops from the marketplace. Seeing all those disabled accounts in the marketplace is pointless, since no one can visit an iced shop. Plus all the "Last Spotted: A very long time ago" shops need to go, too, since those shops are all empty. They serve no point. Thanks for listing, and thank you guys for all that you do for us. Smile ~jerseygirlie007

We like your thinking! We're going to ask around and see if this is possible.

Awww Jersey! Yeah she wanted them to do that, I remember now. It'd be a good idea.

Artemis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 months ago
Joined: 16/08/2009 - 1:01pm

Is that the latest issue, or was this a while ago?

Pages