Welcome ! edit account | X2 Profile: No X2 profile found | Site Theme: winter | Account: Sign Up (FREE) User Login

Neomallers Twitter Account: twitter.com/neomaller

41 replies [Last post]
luv2bnutty4's picture
Offline
Slacker
Joined: 08/11/2009

clap Ya!LOL! winking

mean tree wrote:
http://twitter.com/neomallers
Created one lol tongue

paulikitten's picture
Offline
Frequenter
Joined: 20/08/2009

It's flautist for one, though I don't see how musical ability really has any relevance to this topic. Take it onto your myspace pages or something.

Facebook would be more useful to me personally, because what is twitter but facebook status updates? I have both, though, and it is a useful idea.

twilight51492's picture
Offline
Master
Joined: 01/08/2009

pandacat838 wrote:
lol My friends are always joking around about Neo too...
and I'm just like..hehe -joins in-
Then... D:
-goes home, does dailies- vampire

I used to play flute last year but I'm a girl in g10 so...typical stuff xD
There were like...27 flutists in our band ._.
and I can't count tongue
There were 4 guy flutists...2 of them were super pro, the other 2 quit lol

Lol that's what my boyfriend and friends are like. I'll just go laugh it off if they make a comment about my neo-addiction. lol

I played clarinet up til last year (I'm homeschooled now) and there was a guy who played clarinet. Everyone made fun of him. I mean, he wasn't the worst player ever, but he wasn't the best. He was pretty good at marching and playing at the same time, too. Something I had never been able to do. lol

seanaf's picture
Offline
Supreme Master
Joined: 13/05/2009

Haha nice. But are you serious about updating it?

Facebook is good too. Maybe having it on both sites are better? tongue

____________________________________
Looking for a new mall?
The Lucky Mega Mall is the answer!
Currently looking for:
- Paintbrushes/Morphing
Sizes 250+
Visit us at: http://www.neopets.com/~Lilly_Tuskan_Baby

Pip
Pip's picture
Offline
NT Archivist
Joined: 19/02/2009

=/ Not sure about everyone else but I would rather not join a group/become a fan of neomallers on facebook.
Most of my FB is people from RL.

jdswatsup's picture
Offline
Contributor
Joined: 05/10/2009

twilight51492 wrote:
pandacat838 wrote:
lol My friends are always joking around about Neo too...
and I'm just like..hehe -joins in-
Then... D:
-goes home, does dailies- vampire

I used to play flute last year but I'm a girl in g10 so...typical stuff xD
There were like...27 flutists in our band ._.
and I can't count tongue
There were 4 guy flutists...2 of them were super pro, the other 2 quit lol

Lol that's what my boyfriend and friends are like. I'll just go laugh it off if they make a comment about my neo-addiction. lol

I played clarinet up til last year (I'm homeschooled now) and there was a guy who played clarinet. Everyone made fun of him. I mean, he wasn't the worst player ever, but he wasn't the best. He was pretty good at marching and playing at the same time, too. Something I had never been able to do. lol

yea i'd be slammed if ppl found out that i play on neopets lol. no one knows except my rents.

saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

Pip wrote:
=/ Not sure about everyone else but I would rather not join a group/become a fan of neomallers on facebook.
Most of my FB is people from RL.

me neither. And not sure about the twitter thing. Only 2 people signed up and usually i post news right on this site

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

lilly's picture
Offline
Dedicator
Joined: 14/07/2009

mean tree wrote:
Pip wrote:
=/ Not sure about everyone else but I would rather not join a group/become a fan of neomallers on facebook.
Most of my FB is people from RL.

me neither. And not sure about the twitter thing. Only 2 people signed up and usually i post news right on this site

You could always name the FB page something other than "neomallers" -- something in code xD

I can't say that I've ever used twitter... and I don't have a cellphone. Sorry.

shflash's picture
Offline
Frequenter
Joined: 11/04/2009

mean tree wrote:

me neither. And not sure about the twitter thing. Only 2 people signed up and usually i post news right on this site

I'm following NeoMallers happy yaay

saudor's picture
Offline
Site Admin
Joined: 10/06/2007

Well FB has a feature that can make the entire group private but it would have to be invite based. If one of you wants to make it, go right ahead lol

-----------------------------
Protect your account
http://www.neopets.com/~punchback_bob
CG information & more

NeoMallers is made possible through non-obtrusive google ads.
Please consider whitelisting your adblockers to help with costs. Thank you!