the final version of NeoMallers Portal Pro (Software Edition) is under way and expected to be released in the upcoming days. (yes, it's being simultaneously developed with Analyst, which is the web version)
Since i'm working on it anyways, any icky stuff you want to see in there? (no huge stuff please)
Enhancements in version 10.0
- new streamlined interface
- performance improvements in shop stock. (shop stock ranking processor bumped from 65-70 items per second to roughly 7700-18,885 items per second on my database)
- Export and maybe import from Analyst
- Shop stock improvement: selecting the comment area no longer highlights the whole damn thing
- Update check disabled by default.
- fixed the item sold today bug
- overall (front screen) now actually shows unique stock, qty items in stock, value and the last update of the shop front
- Im lazy feature in shop front setting now saved.
- Sorting of shop stock by either alpha, or by wiz/mall price (As suggested by leelo513) Mall and Wiz price can be toggled by double clicking the label as opposed to the checkbox itself.
****** Beta 4 is now available. *********
Beta 4: double clicking an item in filtered mode (out of stock) now defaults to the in stock warn value (vs -1)
- Right click action will initiate the -1 effect (to mark it as skipped)
- Shop Front Cost added to main screen (Thanks zixianna!)
- sales history "went out of stock" bug fixed.
Note: Don't forget to backup your current installation/files just in case. (Just copy the entire folder some place else)