Welcome ! edit account | X2 Profile: No X2 profile found | Site Theme: winter | Account: Sign Up (FREE) User Login

Put a face to a name

213 replies [Last post]
desperately_yours's picture
Offline
Supreme Master
Joined: 23/11/2007

I have a bigger picture of me but mean tree would have to go up to 1.5 meg to let me post it

JerseyGirlie007's picture
Offline
Dedicator
Joined: 30/11/2007

It is nice to put a face to a name, lol

PS: Chad you definitely have the cutest family! lol

AttachmentSize
Brina_08.JPG 27.93 KB
kailyssa's picture
Offline
Frequenter
Joined: 04/10/2007

Hmm, seems as though I've been a member here for quite some time, and finally re-found this site. I've been missing out on a lot! Shoulda used my actual Neopets username, though. 8D

This is one of my more awesome pictures, back when I was a manager at McDonalds.

AttachmentSize
2.jpg 40.26 KB
JerseyGirlie007's picture
Offline
Dedicator
Joined: 30/11/2007

kailyssa wrote:
Hmm, seems as though I've been a member here for quite some time, and finally re-found this site. I've been missing out on a lot! Shoulda used my actual Neopets username, though. 8D

This is one of my more awesome pictures, back when I was a manager at McDonalds.

Awesome pic! Weren't you scared of Ronald though? He always terrified me as a child, lol.

angel_shortcake's picture
Offline
NeoMallers Elite
Joined: 20/06/2008

Here's one of me. Turns out I need pictures of me by myself, they're all with someone, and I hardly have any recent ones. This one is from the summer.

AttachmentSize
kim.JPG 19.86 KB
kailyssa's picture
Offline
Frequenter
Joined: 04/10/2007

JerseyGirlie007 wrote:
kailyssa wrote:
Hmm, seems as though I've been a member here for quite some time, and finally re-found this site. I've been missing out on a lot! Shoulda used my actual Neopets username, though. 8D

This is one of my more awesome pictures, back when I was a manager at McDonalds.

Awesome pic! Weren't you scared of Ronald though? He always terrified me as a child, lol.

It's not that Ronald scares me. I think it's more like Ronald is secretly a corporate snitch and spies on us. XD Thank god I'm not in management anymore.

JerseyGirlie007's picture
Offline
Dedicator
Joined: 30/11/2007

Kimmie, you're so cute! lol

ahahaha, Ronald probably is a spy. He still scares me though. I think he looks like the clown from "IT".

angel_shortcake's picture
Offline
NeoMallers Elite
Joined: 20/06/2008

JerseyGirlie007 wrote:
Kimmie, you're so cute! lol

ahahaha, Ronald probably is a spy. He still scares me though. I think he looks like the clown from "IT".

Aw, thanks Bri, you're pretty cute yourself!

PS: I'm not actually twelve like I may look, believe it or not, I'm 22. I get ID'd ALL the time. I get excited when I'm not ID'd hehehe.

killercars5000's picture
Offline
NeoMallers Elite
Joined: 28/02/2009

wow, this is weird, I prefer to keep my illusion that everyone out there on the interwebz is actually a robot tongue lol.

valuesforless's picture
Offline
Frequenter
Joined: 31/03/2009

Everyone has such beautiful families!

Here is me and the family happy

AttachmentSize
Image1.jpg 734.93 KB
NeoMallers is made possible through non-obtrusive google ads.
Please consider whitelisting your adblockers to help with costs. Thank you!