Put a face to a name

214 posts / 0 new
Last post
angel_shortcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 20/06/2008 - 1:59pm

killercars5000 wrote:
yikes that was scary lol. theres a huge bug on my desc, then I felt the top of my head and forgot about the single dread I made on the top of my head a couple of days ago, and thought it was a bug :o lol

They're coming to get you!

killercars5000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 1 month ago
Joined: 28/02/2009 - 11:59am

JerseyGirlie007 wrote:
killercars5000 wrote:
yikes that was scary lol. theres a huge bug on my desc, then I felt the top of my head and forgot about the single dread I made on the top of my head a couple of days ago, and thought it was a bug :o lol

Lol Nice

I'm back, got me dad to dispose of the unsightly creature Blum 3

killercars5000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 1 month ago
Joined: 28/02/2009 - 11:59am

angel_shortcake wrote:
killercars5000 wrote:
yikes that was scary lol. theres a huge bug on my desc, then I felt the top of my head and forgot about the single dread I made on the top of my head a couple of days ago, and thought it was a bug :o lol

They're coming to get you!

:O its not funny Blum 3 you have no idea how horrible that creature was, it looked like a half hornet, half cockroach, MONSTER :O and it looked like it had wings :O *shudders*

killercars5000's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 1 month ago
Joined: 28/02/2009 - 11:59am

BTW, does anyone know a way of making dreadlocks? lol. I had to keep on rubbing my hair together forever to make the single dreadlock, it would take a lifetime to make my whole head into dreadlocks :O I've tried not washing/brushing my hair (in fact, no shampoo or hairbrush has touched my head for 9 months :P) but it won't knot *cry* I can't keep my hair in a hat, because, for some obscure reason, you can't wear hats in my school :S. I'm thinking of rubbing something sticky like Coke or honey in my hair, but that might not be a good idea if it attracts bees, because I've got a phobia of them lol. Help please? Blum 3

angel_shortcake's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 20/06/2008 - 1:59pm

killercars5000 wrote:
BTW, does anyone know a way of making dreadlocks? lol. I had to keep on rubbing my hair together forever to make the single dreadlock, it would take a lifetime to make my whole head into dreadlocks :O I've tried not washing/brushing my hair (in fact, no shampoo or hairbrush has touched my head for 9 months :P) but it won't knot *cry* I can't keep my hair in a hat, because, for some obscure reason, you can't wear hats in my school :S. I'm thinking of rubbing something sticky like Coke or honey in my hair, but that might not be a good idea if it attracts bees, because I've got a phobia of them lol. Help please? Blum 3

http://www.howtodread.com/

Oh the wonders of google!

Dennis_Anderson's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 4 months ago
Joined: 18/01/2009 - 3:47pm

Oh I have enjoyed finally putting some faces to names. I too don't have very many pictures by myself XD. The first picture is my cousin and I at the beach this summer. And then the second one is my friend and I just goofing off at the Drive-In waiting for the movie to start Blum 3

UnnconventionalLove's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/01/2009 - 3:54pm

Wow, so many people to reply to! lol

desperately_yours- Your son looks so adoreable! And so does your little baby!!

kirsty_to_stay- You guys make a super cute couple! Biggrin

zariaca - very funny and cute pic haha

JerseyGirlie007- very nice Lol

angel_shortcake - your hair is so cute!

kailyssa- for some reason that made me lol haha

valuesforless-Omg...all your kids are SO cute! Look at those cheeks!!!

killercars5000 -Didn't I say no nude pics? GOSH! lol Oh and for the dreads, I sell and highly recommend Knotty Boy products. Get the starter kit, watch the videos on you tube, check out their site. I don't recommend the 'neglect' method either, its not healthy for your hair and all you will end up with is stinky nasty knots. You have to get them to dread from the roots too and neglecting them doesn't really do that. Knotty Boy videos explain everything perfectly and their products are great Biggrin (I should get free stuff for this :P)

Dennis_Anderson - Lemmie guess- California? Blum 3 lol

--------------------
Want to be part of a 4 Mil NB ad? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/~Lideus
Are your pets hungry? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=hamstergirl3350

--------------------
Want to be part of a 4 Mil NB ad? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/~Lideus
Are your pets hungry? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=hamstergirl3350

Dennis_Anderson's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 4 months ago
Joined: 18/01/2009 - 3:47pm

Quote:
Dennis_Anderson - Lemmie guess- California? tongue lol

Haha nope. RURAL New England XD like my town has 1,100 people in it rural Blum 3

UnnconventionalLove's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/01/2009 - 3:54pm

Dennis_Anderson wrote:
Quote:
Dennis_Anderson - Lemmie guess- California? tongue lol

Haha nope. RURAL New England XD like my town has 1,100 people in it rural Blum 3


Oh wow, I was WAY off lol. New England huh. That's pretty cool! But 1,100 people? I thought Montana was rual! haha
--------------------
Want to be part of a 4 Mil NB ad? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/~Lideus
Are your pets hungry? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=hamstergirl3350

--------------------
Want to be part of a 4 Mil NB ad? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/~Lideus
Are your pets hungry? Go Here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=hamstergirl3350

Dennis_Anderson's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 4 months ago
Joined: 18/01/2009 - 3:47pm

Lol It's not bad. I actually really like small town living. It's nice knowing everyone and there's just a different feel about it in general that is incredibly difficult to explain in words. I used to live in Orlando ( city with millions of people ) But moved up here and I prefer it here than the city. I thought my shorts I was wearing on the picture of me playing guitar would give away where I'm from XD

Pages