Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Please do not be an idiot.
- For the safety of our users, you may not post/advertise links to websites hosted for free (freewebs, geocities, etc)
- Excessive spamming is bad. This puts load on our servers and makes everything look bad. Please don't do this. This includes bumping your topic to show up on active forums list.
- Off-topic/non neopets related content is perfectly fine. Just please put it in the general chat section
- For your own safety, please do not post sensitive personal information such as your phone number, address, etc. Furthermore, you may not post hacks, cheats or anything that violates Neopets terms and conditions. Doing so will result in your account being deleted.
- Try to refrain from changing the subject on a thread too much. If you want to talk about something else, creating a new thread might be a better idea.
- You may not host the NeoMallers Portal on your own servers. If you wish to advertise it on your site, please link directly to http://www.neomallers.com *
- You agree not to abuse any glitches or security exploits that are found within NeoMallers and it's related services. If found, we reserve the right to permanently disable the account. Also, please report any glitches/exploits that you come across
- You may not redistribute any content found on these servers whether in part or in whole without the expressed permission of the original content owners.
And the terms and conditions found on every site continues below: Yes you might have heard it before.
- Although every measure is taken to ensure smooth performance of NeoMallers Portal and its services, there is no guarantee that it will remain uninterrupted. However, we do guarantee that the portal is free of any viruses, spyware, worms, adware, etc provided that it has been obtained from the neomallers.com source.
- In no event shall NeoMallers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to service interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NeoMallers's Internet site, even if NeoMallers or a NeoMallers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
DisclaimerThe materials on NeoMallers's web site are provided "as is". NeoMallers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NeoMallers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
*These are security precautions that will help keep NeoMallers.com and its services at a reasonable degree of security. We reserve the right to restrict access to any individual found to be breaking these terms.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our service in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.